Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Going Home FROM EUKANUBA - DAY TWO!

We waited all day and now have to stay over night.  Mommy Jeanie said I am to use this red thing now and again before boarding in the morning!
The plane was delayed!  The fancy hotels don't want me!  
Huh ... maybe this LaQuinta/Hooters place will welcome me as a guest.
What a HOOT!  They did!  I am so sleepy ... soooooo sleepy.  

At the John Wayne airport.  I decided to sit at the BIG MAN'S feet and pose for a while. 
Looks like he belongs to me!

Waiting, waiting, to board a second day of an overnight delayed flight. 

WOW!  We made it to Houston, Texas!  My mommy wanted to see if I was on the plane and 
guess what?  I wasn't there!  I was LOST!   OPPS!  The good people loaded me onto the next plane to Dallas but made my mummy wait for hours!  I got home before her.  Good thing Uncle James picked me up.  All is well that ends well!

What an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment