Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Go West Inkosi!









Beverly Hills Dog Show! 
Wednesday - December 10

We came, we showed, we got pulled!  Really an honor, but no breed win today. I,  Inkosi looked great and got noticed.  The number one dog won breed. 

Jeanie and Kim ate lunch at an Irish pub and took a nap! They ate too much, drank too much and slept too much! After a long walk we, Jeanie, Kim and I watched best in show - it  went to the Pointer!
The weather is beautiful the setting - spectacular!I  The Queen Mary is just across the lagoon from us.
All the BEST dogs from around the nation are here what a pleasure to see them!  
We see the best of dogs and people, so many friends and acquaintances...what a pleasure. Of course ... watching the beautiful sunset from the west is great!

Here are some photos from my "Inkosi Goes West" adventure--see above.

2 comments:

  1. Go, Inkosi!! Go, Jeanie!! GO, Aunt Kim!!!!
    Hope the Pointer that took Show isn't that one I don't like. Ick. Inkosi is SOOOO much better than that stinkin old Pointer! PHHT!
    Have fun, Babes!
    Jan Ayers and KatieRooRoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now I'm part of the blogosphere. Look at me. Sounds like the 3 of you are really having a party-hearty time. And that is as it should be. Here in TX it's been in the low 30s so I should hope Beverly Hills is much nicer. At what hotel are you staying? The clerk seemed a bit surprised that 'kosi was going to sign the credit card slip for Jeanie. Have a wonderful time and post lots of fun stuff for the 'back homers'. Laura

    ReplyDelete